This course provides instruction in the hair drug test collection process. Hair specimens are typically used for long-term substance abuse detection for up to 6 months. There are several laboratories that conduct hair testing and each has specific procedures and processes that must be followed for a successful collection and test. This training covers the procedures used by the four major laboratories that process hair samples and provides best practices that should be followed for hair specimen collection.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE ?
- Online training consisting of videos, documents, and helpful resources
- A course exam to test what you have learned
- Virtual monitoring of your proficiency demonstration which is conducted by webcam
- The materials required to complete proficiency demonstration
- Printable online certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be prepared to correctly conduct hair collections and accurately complete the custody and control forms.
- Participants will also understand industry terms and protocols as evidenced by scoring 75% or higher on the course test.