NON-DOT SUPERVISOR TRAINING COURSE
Our Non-DOT Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training course is a 2-hour training course (120 minutes) that includes at least 60 minutes of training on alcohol misuse and 60 minutes on controlled substances use.
Enroll now, start learning immediately, obtain a certificate of completion in only a few hours, and start recognizing the signs and symptoms of drug and alcohol abuse.
Why should you enroll in the Non-DOT Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training course?
- All supervisors making reasonable suspicion determinations should be trained on the signs and symptoms in order to make the call and avoid potential liabilities.
- Avoid safety risks by identifying the signs and symptoms of substance use and abuse in the workplace.
- Courses in this package are approved for continuing education credits, which means they have met very high standards by the top accrediting substance abuse institutions.
- Successful supervisors will be able to recognize suspicious activity and behavior with a 100% proficiency.
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of industry terms and the protocols involved by completing an online quiz with 75% or greater proficiency.
Share This Course
Published:May, 13 2019
Updated:Dec, 14 2022